When I toggle my terminal from a dark to light colorscheme, neovim doesn't match:
- If my terminal is dark and I open
nvim, nvim is dark (
- If my terminal is light and I open
nvim, nvim is still dark (but
- If I toggle my terminal from dark to light while
nvimis open, nvim correctly toggles from dark to light as well (but
- If I supend vim while it is light (ctrl+z), when I resume, vim reverts back to dark (and
I'm pretty sure this problem started just today, and nvim used to synchronize perfectly with my terminal before this. What can I do to ensure nvim is always in sync with my terminal's light/dark colorscheme?
- Terminal: st with the solarized-both patch.
- Neovim: 0.8.0
- Colorscheme: solarized.
nvim -u init.vim where
init.vim contains only