Member for 3 years, 4 months
Last seen more than a month ago
I'm an Italian vagabond now established in Switzerland since 2006, I'm a knowledge devourer a proud father, a happy husband, a funny and honest friend.
In my (never) free time, I love DMing some RPGs, cooking, playing guitar, studying computer science, doing sport and never sleeping.
I'm a **GNU/**Linux PC.
I am/was working as
- DevOps Engineer (OpenShift, Puppet, automation).
- Unix specialist with strong knowledge in Open Source solutions.
- System Integrator and Application Solution Analyst.
- Unix and Network administrator.
- Java and Unix System Performance Analyst.
My tech specialties
- Unix & Linux system administration and automation (puppet, ansible).
- OpenShift cluster installation and administration.
- Architectural thinking (What, Why, Whereby, Where, Who, How).
- J2EE architecture design, integration and administration.
- Identity Management, LDAP (SunOne, IBM).
- Functional testing (Rational, Watir and Selenium).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Some Network and Firewall administration experience.
- Ability to integrate computing systems with the business aspects of the company
- Proven mentoring, couching and leading experiences.
This user hasn’t posted yet.