This question already has an answer here:

I want to map Ctrl + curly brace to some keystrokes.

imap <c-}> xxxx

But it doesn't work. Why?

marked as duplicate by John O'M. Feb 27 '16 at 16:07

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • How do you enter a <c-}> using your keyboard? – muru Feb 2 '16 at 2:18
  • 1
    @muru, oh.. I got your point. I'm so stupid. Thank you very much. I need to press shift to get } hit. – Aaron Shen Feb 2 '16 at 2:23
  • Even then it might not work. See vi.stackexchange.com/q/4290/205 – muru Feb 2 '16 at 2:23
  • @muru, no, it doesn't work!! so it's impossible to map <c-}> then?? – Aaron Shen Feb 2 '16 at 2:25
  • I'd say so. Stick to <c-]>. – muru Feb 2 '16 at 2:25

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.