So many choices! So confusing!
- When should one be used in preference to another?
- How do these relate to each other?
- What are the differences between them, anyway?
- How do they affect commands you type in?
- How do they relate to registers, macros, marks, options, and command history?
- Which nest inside which others, for example is a tab a subdivision of a window like in typical GUI programs, or is a window a subdivision of a tab?
- How does this relate to multiple command line arguments (the arglist) accessible through
- And lastly, which of these (if any) are