After updating vim, it behaves very irrationally when I try to edit a
cpp file. Here is a picture:
I have tried to debug a bit, and both
vim -u NORC -N --cmd 'call pathogen#infect()' file.c
vim --noplugin file.c
eliminates the problem, which is strange, as the first one uses plugins but no vimrc, and the second one vimrc but no plugins.
I am indeed using pathogen and if relevant (or actually, regardless of that), here are the plugins I'm using:
This is my
I tried to debug using
:finish, and found out that the error is caused by line 69:
filetype plugin indent on
Same thing if I replace it by:
But that's maybe obvious as the problem seems to only happen (as far as I have tried) on c and cpp files.