0

I am running Manjaro KDE and neovim version v0.9.5. I have a slightly modified version of this nvim config and I have downloaded the clangd language server. Everything was working fine and great, up until yesterday, where in the middle of editing a file, suddenly clangd stopped working. If I close nvim and reopen any c++ file, I get the error No client with id 1 and sometimes also Client 1 quit with exit code 1 and signal 0. However if I open another file, sometimes I get this error, or sometimes it opens fine and suddenly clangd is working without any issue, but if I restart nvim and open any file, it throws me this error once again.

Here is lsp.log and here is LspInfo output.

If I run :checkhealth, everything is OK, except mason complainint about languages like GO, PHP, Java, etc not being available, but I am not using those. I am truly confused what to do or what is even wrong, to me it seems like clangd randomly chooses if it should work or not. I have found a temporarily workaround which is to open different files until clangd is working, everytime I start nvim.

1
  • Please edit to include text instead of screenshots. This might be something worth filing an issue on the lsp client or clangd page for.
    – D. Ben Knoble
    Mar 30 at 14:45

0

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.