Im trying to generate a new spell lang file for Romanian, but using format before 1993 when new orthographic rules was implemented. To summarize before 1993 we wrote for eg:
cînd and now we write
I downloaded this extension, I extracted it and this is the content:
./ ├── COPYING.GPL ├── COPYING.LGPL ├── COPYING.MPL ├── description.xml ├── Dictionaries.xcu ├── file.txt ├── hyph_ro_RO.dic ├── manifest.xml ├── META-INF/ │ └── manifest.xml ├── README_EN.txt ├── README_RO.txt ├── ro_RO.aff └── ro_RO.dic
I opened vim and execute:
:mkspell ~/.vim/spell/ro ~/Downloads/dict-ro-classic.1.7/ro_RO.aff. Is generating a file
ro.utf-8.spl but has only 44kb in contrast with 1.1MB that is downloading from the official vim ftp.