I like to know how I can connect/map a specific string to a desired buffer.
Let's say I have the following text files:
- file1: Dog Cat
- file2: Milk
Now, the 2 files are located at different dirs, and my goal is as follows:
- Mouse left click while cursor on "Cat" pops up file2 content.
- Mouse right click will bring the user back to file1 content.
Let me introduce a more detailed view containing the association process:
- Each user has 2 files in his directory. These files are actually reports that created throughout some user analysis.
- The files look as follows:
- Section 1:
- group_name1 additional details (some detail about this specific group)
- Section 2:
- group_name2 additional details . . Now, pre-proccesing (via TCL/Python/awk) over these files I've:
- <group_name2> . .
Once user click on <group_name1> - a new window will popup with the additional info of <group_name1>. Once he uses the mouse right-click, he goes back to the main window.