Is there a one-letter abbreviation for yank-until end of line? For example, there is:

  • D delete til end of line
  • C change til end of line
  • y$ was the closest thing I can find for this (Y yanks full line)

Is there a short-form of the above?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.