0

only the vim app can't show the Chinese right. I have checked the encoding, fileencoding and fileencodings configs, all of them are utf-8 at the first.

first is vim app, second is notepad of mac, third is vim in my iterm

3
  • 4
    Could you explain what is in your screenshot? I guess the first image is gVim, the second one another graphical text editor and the third one is vim in a terminal? Also you might be interested in reading :h 'guifontset'.
    – statox
    Jul 12 '19 at 11:46
  • @statox Thanks for your answer. But I remember some month ago it worked right and I never set anything about the guifontset.So I think there must be some other settings made the problem. And I diffed the recent changes of the .vimrc file, finally I fount Plugin 'Lokaltog/vim-powerline' made the problem. But I don't know why. Jul 15 '19 at 3:35
  • I add an issue on powerline github: github.com/powerline/powerline/issues/2018 Jul 15 '19 at 4:44

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.