Bumped by Community user
Bumped by Community user
Enhance question
Source Link
sensorario
  • 473
  • 4
  • 13

I am building my personal and little distro of vim. I've just installed few plugins using this installer:

The vimrc file

" encoding
set encoding=utf-8

" Tabs and spaces
set expandtab
set shiftwidth=4
set smarttab
set softtabstop=4
set tabstop=4

" NerdTree configuration
nnoremap <leader>n :NERDTreeFocus<CR>
nnoremap <C-n> :NERDTree<CR>
nnoremap <C-t> :NERDTreeToggle<CR>
nnoremap <C-f> :NERDTreeFind<CR>

let g:NERDTreeDirArrowExpandable = '▸'
let g:NERDTreeDirArrowCollapsible = '▾'

The installer.sh file

# NERDTree
rm -rf ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree
git clone https://github.com/preservim/nerdtree.git ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree
vim -u NONE -c "helptags ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree/doc" -c q


# vim-airline
rm -rf ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline
git clone https://github.com/vim-airline/vim-airline.git ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline
vim -u NONE -c "helptags ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline/doc" -c q



cp vimrc ~/.vimrc

The strange thing is that files appears with a prefix and a suffix ^G. I've tried to change encoding:

^G on my NERDTRee

I am building my personal and little distro of vim. I've just installed few plugins using this installer:

The vimrc file

" Tabs and spaces
set expandtab
set shiftwidth=4
set smarttab
set softtabstop=4
set tabstop=4

" NerdTree configuration
nnoremap <leader>n :NERDTreeFocus<CR>
nnoremap <C-n> :NERDTree<CR>
nnoremap <C-t> :NERDTreeToggle<CR>
nnoremap <C-f> :NERDTreeFind<CR>

let g:NERDTreeDirArrowExpandable = '▸'
let g:NERDTreeDirArrowCollapsible = '▾'

The installer.sh file

# NERDTree
rm -rf ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree
git clone https://github.com/preservim/nerdtree.git ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree
vim -u NONE -c "helptags ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree/doc" -c q


# vim-airline
rm -rf ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline
git clone https://github.com/vim-airline/vim-airline.git ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline
vim -u NONE -c "helptags ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline/doc" -c q



cp vimrc ~/.vimrc

The strange thing is that files appears with a prefix and a suffix ^G. I've tried to change encoding:

^G on my NERDTRee

I am building my personal and little distro of vim. I've just installed few plugins using this installer:

The vimrc file

" encoding
set encoding=utf-8

" Tabs and spaces
set expandtab
set shiftwidth=4
set smarttab
set softtabstop=4
set tabstop=4

" NerdTree configuration
nnoremap <leader>n :NERDTreeFocus<CR>
nnoremap <C-n> :NERDTree<CR>
nnoremap <C-t> :NERDTreeToggle<CR>
nnoremap <C-f> :NERDTreeFind<CR>

let g:NERDTreeDirArrowExpandable = '▸'
let g:NERDTreeDirArrowCollapsible = '▾'

The installer.sh file

# NERDTree
rm -rf ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree
git clone https://github.com/preservim/nerdtree.git ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree
vim -u NONE -c "helptags ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree/doc" -c q


# vim-airline
rm -rf ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline
git clone https://github.com/vim-airline/vim-airline.git ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline
vim -u NONE -c "helptags ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline/doc" -c q



cp vimrc ~/.vimrc

The strange thing is that files appears with a prefix and a suffix ^G. I've tried to change encoding:

^G on my NERDTRee

Source Link
sensorario
  • 473
  • 4
  • 13

^G appears on my NERDTree

I am building my personal and little distro of vim. I've just installed few plugins using this installer:

The vimrc file

" Tabs and spaces
set expandtab
set shiftwidth=4
set smarttab
set softtabstop=4
set tabstop=4

" NerdTree configuration
nnoremap <leader>n :NERDTreeFocus<CR>
nnoremap <C-n> :NERDTree<CR>
nnoremap <C-t> :NERDTreeToggle<CR>
nnoremap <C-f> :NERDTreeFind<CR>

let g:NERDTreeDirArrowExpandable = '▸'
let g:NERDTreeDirArrowCollapsible = '▾'

The installer.sh file

# NERDTree
rm -rf ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree
git clone https://github.com/preservim/nerdtree.git ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree
vim -u NONE -c "helptags ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/nerdtree/doc" -c q


# vim-airline
rm -rf ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline
git clone https://github.com/vim-airline/vim-airline.git ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline
vim -u NONE -c "helptags ~/.vim/pack/vendor/start/vim-airline/doc" -c q



cp vimrc ~/.vimrc

The strange thing is that files appears with a prefix and a suffix ^G. I've tried to change encoding:

^G on my NERDTRee