spelling corrections.
Source Link

I cleaned out the installation and pulled the zip of vim-plug and extracted it. Extracted the files into the autoload folder in vim82. Before I used the powershell solution.

After that I made a custom plugin folder and gave it read/write permission. Now it seems to work. Unsure what the issue was but these aeare the things that I changed. Also I should have mentioned that I am using vim-plug.

I cleaned out the installation and pulled the zip of vim-plug and extracted it into the autoload folder in vim82. Before I used the powershell solution.

After that I made a custom plugin folder and gave it read/write permission. Now it seems to work. Unsure what the issue was but these ae the things that I changed. Also I should have mentioned that I am using vim-plug.

I cleaned out the installation and pulled the zip of vim-plug. Extracted the files into the autoload folder in vim82. Before I used the powershell solution.

After that I made a custom plugin folder and gave it read/write permission. Now it seems to work. Unsure what the issue was but these are the things that I changed. Also I should have mentioned that I am using vim-plug.

edited body
Source Link

I cleaned out the installation and pulled the zip of vim-plug and extracted it into the autoload folder undin vim82. Before I used the poershellpowershell solution.

After that I made a custom plugin folder and gave it read/write permission. Now it seems to work. Unsure what the issue was but these ae the things that I changed. Also I should have mentioned that I am using vim-plug.

I cleaned out the installation and pulled the zip of vim-plug and extracted it into the autoload folder und vim82. Before I used the poershell solution.

After that I made a custom plugin folder and gave it read/write permission. Now it seems to work. Unsure what the issue was but these ae the things that I changed. Also I should have mentioned that I am using vim-plug.

I cleaned out the installation and pulled the zip of vim-plug and extracted it into the autoload folder in vim82. Before I used the powershell solution.

After that I made a custom plugin folder and gave it read/write permission. Now it seems to work. Unsure what the issue was but these ae the things that I changed. Also I should have mentioned that I am using vim-plug.

Source Link

I cleaned out the installation and pulled the zip of vim-plug and extracted it into the autoload folder und vim82. Before I used the poershell solution.

After that I made a custom plugin folder and gave it read/write permission. Now it seems to work. Unsure what the issue was but these ae the things that I changed. Also I should have mentioned that I am using vim-plug.