|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- A trivial proof of Bertrand's postulate
- How to deal with this fundamental problem with the advice: "Don't trust obscure PHP libraries that nobody uses!"?
- Is it principled to tip less if a pricey restaurant doesn't accept Visa or Mastercard?
- Why is there a preference to use the cumulative distribution function to characterise a random variable instead of the probability density function?
- Why didn't the British consider the USS President's attempted flight as a fake surrender?
- Berlin 1923 & 1925 Address Book Abbreviations "I", "E", "Kgst" and "Mb"
- What does "x employee is no longer employed by XYZ company" mean?
- Is it possible for nature to create bubble wrap?
- 8 registers in the 9440?
- Why is wired Ethernet losing its speed advantage over wireless?
- What is a word for "atom or molecule"?
- My boss asked what number would keep me happy?
- I've never seen this before. Is this primarily a "rote computational trick" for multiplication by 9 ...?
- Fourier transform is an isomorphism...but we don’t get when each frequency appears?
- If a problem is in P solved via dynamic programming, is it also in NP?
- System of equation
- Why are the Democrats & Republicans so homogeneous in their opinions of impeaching Trump?
- How do successful undergraduate and PhD students differ?
- At a conference, should I visit other people's posters during my poster session?
- Why don't the absolute value functions in C accept const inputs?
- Why are bicycle tires incapable of maintaining pressure over time, while car tyres seem to have less of a problem?
- Is Kirk's comment about "LDS" intended to be a religious joke?
- Is it safe to wear earplugs in flight?